20 Christmas Tag Questions Challenge! It’s softly snowing outside, dinner is in the oven, and I’m cuddled up in a blanket with my baby bump! I thought it was the perfect moment to do something festive!! 🎄❄️ I will be tagging some of my favorite blogger friends at the end of this challenge. So, be sure to visit their blogs to checkout their 20 Christmas questions. Enjoy BR family!!! And have an amazing Holiday – no matter how you celebrate!!
1. Use one noise to describe how excited you are for christmas. “Ahhh…” – because I’m determined for this to be a very relaxing Christmas.
2. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? I used to when I was a kid at my Hispanic holiday party. But now we are too old😂😂we give the kids gifts on Christmas Eve
3. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year? I’m looking forward to Christmas Day at my moms house. I can’t wait to give my nephew a present for his first Christmas 😭
4. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Fake!! Haha I like my trees to come with the lights pre-attached. But this year we actually don’t have a Christmas tree. We are going to get a new fake tree for Elle’s first Christmas next year
5. What is your favorite Christmas film? Hands down “Its A Wonderful Life” we watch it every year!
6. Where do you usually spend your holiday? Christmas Eve at my Abuela’s house, Christmas Day at my mothers house. She cooks us a classic dinner. This year I plan to bring lots of board games
7. What is your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
8. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat? I can’t choose one!! Dessert is my favorite!! Hahah but I love my grandmothers pies
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? Giving gifts is way more fun
11. What is your favorite thing about christmas? 100% being around my family!! I am obsessed with being surrounded by my silly family
12. When do you start getting excited for Christmas? The first snow fall ❄️
13. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received? My husband Edward moved to NH just before Christmas 4 years ago. He is my greatest gift💋 14. What is the worst present you’ve ever received? Hmm can’t think of one… haha probably a pair of pants I needed when I was like 8
15. As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you? Heck yes!! I remember the emotion haha but I don’t remember what the gift was
16. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? Hawaii – somewhere tropical for sure
17. Most memorable Holiday moment? I was about 13 and we were at my Abuela’s house on Christmas Eve. All my cousins still lived locally and we all were huddled around the computer playing Nancy Drew mystery games!! We laughed for hours. All of us trying to solve the crime haha.
18. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them? I do!! But I don’t make them every year. I like to make my goals achievable. I have both short term and long term goals. I find it helps me to stick to them.
19. What makes the holidays special for you? Being surrounded by the ones I love. Christmas is like a warm bright light during the dark New England winter.
20. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be? To have a fast, safe, & amazing delivery of my baby daughter in February! I can’t wait to have her in my arms.
Click the follow button, on your right, to see what happens next xoxo. -Kate
Tag your it!! Check out these amazing bloggers. I challenge them to complete their own 20 Christmas Tag Questions! If you don’t celebrate Christmas tell us about what you do celebrate!! After you have completed your questions – tag some more amazing bloggers you love and give them the challenge. ❤️